hellkvist.org Forum Index hellkvist.org
Discussions about the free software on hellkvist.org

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feature Request

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hellkvist.org Forum Index -> Peffisaur
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tdawg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:23 pm    Post subject: Feature Request Reply with quote

I am not sure how many developers we have on the list. But I am sure a few.

I have chatted with peffis a few times, and I think we owe it to support the development.

I am a new php dude, so limited in my coding additions. But, perhaps we can make this thread a list of desired features and see if anyone is willing and able to code them.

I'll see what I am capable of and try to add my 2 cents worth.

Good job Peffis!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
tdawg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Subscription Reply with quote

I was thinking aobut a subscription module, either SMS/MMS or email

Users can subscribe to their favorite "MoBLOGGER" and get notified of updates.

I will see if it is within my skillset to code such a thing next month.

I suppose the subscribers may or may not be actually MoBlog members

Any comments on best design?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
tdawg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Subscription / Notification of post Reply with quote

I was thinking aobut a subscription module, either SMS/MMS or email

Users can subscribe to their favorite "MoBLOGGER" and get notified of updates.

I will see if it is within my skillset to code such a thing next month.

I suppose the subscribers may or may not be actually MoBlog members

Any comments on best design?
tdawg

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: mm7 Reply with quote

Has anyone researched MM7 interface? Any code existing by some other members of forum? hints on where to start?
Peffis
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done some work with MM7 interface using the Ericsson MM7 API for Java (see their developer site). It works very well and is most likely the only "correct" way to do MMS blogging if you want to do a commercial application, but for a hobby hacker you are not likely to get access to the MM7 interface of the operator without paying money for it -> thus it was no interest for me and I have done no more work on it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hellkvist.org Forum Index -> Peffisaur All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: